We are learning to live for Jesus together. We could try to do it by ourselves—
but it's just too lonely, and not what God seems to have in mind.
It's a promise we count on every Sunday...every time we are together in Jesus' Name. We do church together—something amazing, something of grace!
What We Like Doing Together
- Worship: We like being together and with God. We like honest, "straight-up" worship. We like different music styles. We like learning what the Bible says and what that means for our lives.
- Community: We like being part of the Squantum neighborhood. We like helping the community become better connected to each other. We like providing places and times for civil discourse.
- Having fun: We like having a good time, and eating...we really like eating! We like diversity and differences of opinion.
- Caring for people: We like looking after each other, helping each other with simple acts of kindness, and being there when someone needs it. We like making a difference by helping others locally and around the world.
- Growing: We like learning and becoming. We like helping others grow in their understanding of God.